Invalid slider id. Master Slider ID must be a valid number.
Rules & Regulations
The following rules and regulations are applicable for everyone entering the park:
Entrance fees and procedures
- Entrance to the park is at your own risk
- Opening Hours: Mondays to Sundays: 6am – 3pm
- The ticket sales counter and entrance to the park and/ or museum closes at 13.30 hr!
- Start climbing the mountain after 10.00 AM is not allowed!
- Interns working on the island get a discount when showing a contract from “Wereldstage” or company contract
- It is prohibited to enter the park with dogs/cats
- Motorcycles, buggies and large buses are not permitted in the park
Car routes and hiking trails
- Visitors may not deviate from designated car routes or hiking trails.
- Maximum velocity in the park is 25km/hour.
- Hiking trails cross car routes on several locations. Hikers get preference on the road.
- Taking animals, plants, rocks, artifacts or any other natural or cultural item is strictly forbidden.
- No non-native animals or plants may be introduced in the park.
- Wildlife must always get preference on the road.
- The use of fire in the park is prohibited without supervision of a park ranger.
- It is not allowed to throw thrash, including organic materials, in the park.
- Park rangers may search your car to make sure no items are taken from the park.
- Camping may only take place on designated areas.